Manufacturers Warranty (before January 2010)
Warranty Claims and General Warranty Conditions
Berloni S.p.A. provides this warranty to safeguard consumer rights.
The warranty covers the products manufactured by Berloni S.p.A. for a period of 5 (five) years.
The warranty period begins on the date indicated on the CA - Certificate of Authenticity - attached to the warranty itself. A copy of this certificate should be enclosed with every warranty claim.
The assistance service covered by this warranty is provided through the retailer where the purchases were made; alternatively, through the nearest retailer.
1) The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser.
2) During the warranty period, and within the limitations indicated in this warranty, Berloni S.p.A. pledges to replace or repair, free of charge, any parts presenting manufacturing defects.
3) Replacement of products accepted under warranty shall be ex-works.
4) Any parts covered by the warranty which are out of production will be replaced depending on warehouse availability at the time of the claim. Berloni S.p.A. in any case undertakes to replace any items no longer in production with technically compatible items of similar quality.
5) Warranty for electrical appliances is solely provided by the manufacturers of such products covered by the Warranty Certificates issued directly by said manufacturers.
6) The warranty does not cover parts damaged by poor and/or faulty installation of the furniture and/or appliances, any damage caused by accidents such as falls, blows, natural calamities, fire and any and all defects which cannot be attributed to manufacturing defects.
7) Variations in the colour shades of paint and variations in the dimensions and shades of wooden products (solid wood, veneers, etc.), including grain, knots and any and all other natural features of such products cannot be considered as manufacturing defects.
8) The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use and maintenance of the products. (The Use and Maintenance Instruction booklet indicates the main precautions to be adopted; in case of doubt and for any further information required, contact the retailer where the purchase was made.)
9) Berloni S.p.A. is not responsible for any additional guarantees offered by the retailer where the purchase was made.
10) Items not expressly indicated in this warranty shall be covered by the applicable disposition of Italian and European Union.
11) Any controversies that may arise regarding the interpretation and application of this warranty shall be settled by the Court of Pesaro, Italy, as the court of jurisdiction.